Completing our 4-Course Series "How to build proforma financial statements, model, and value early stage software and service startups," enables you to:
NO PRIOR FINANCE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
This series consists of four courses:
If you buy this package, you get $75 off vs. buying each course individually.
This series offers:
What if you are confused?
Support: LIFETIME ACCESS to a private Facebook group where you can interact with Victoria Yampolsky and other students.
Finance can be scary, but don’t worry - we are here to help you every step of the way. There are two levels of help we offer:
1. After enrollment, you will have access to a private Facebook group where you can interact with other students and ask questions. Victoria oversees the group and will help you if other students don’t know the answers.
2. If you need support beyond the Facebook group, you can also ask Victoria questions by email.
1. Financial Statements and Analysis For Early Stage Software and Service Startups.
2. Financial Statements and Analysis For Early Stage Software and Service Startups.
3. Valuation Concepts and Valuation Models For Early Stage Startups.
4. A Case Study for An Early Stage Software Startup "Coolest Thing Ever"
The resulting model, available for download, contains the following:
Victoria Yampolsky, CFA, is the President and Founder of The Startup Station, a comprehensive educational resource for early stage startups. She evaluates the financial feasibility of business models and specializes in the financial modeling and valuation of pre-revenue companies. Since founding The Startup Station in 2013, she has advised companies across more than ten industries, ranging from technology, manufacturing, and consumer products to media, entertainment, and fashion.
She also created a finance curriculum for early stage founders and launched The Startup Station's educational program in 2015. Since then, more than 1,000 founders have attended her online and in-person finance classes and learned the basics of financial modeling, valuation, and startup financing.
Victoria is an advisor to DreaMe, Opkix, and Stringflix, as well as a founder of several ventures in media and entertainment. Previously, Victoria worked for the Deutsche Bank Research Department and performed IT consulting for CapGemini's Financial Services Division. Victoria holds a Bachelor's Degree, Cum Laude, in Computer Science, with a minor in Mathematics, from Cornell University and an MBA, with honors, from Columbia Business School. Victoria is also on the Advisory Board of the Computing and Information Science (CIS) Department of Cornell University.