Actionable Pitch Deck Review
Page-by-page actionable feedback which can transform your pitch into an effective sales document and get you fundingWatch Promo
You need an Actionable Pitch Deck Review if you:
Not sure if you are ready for fundraising;
Doing it for the first time and want to learn what makes a pitch deck successful;
Have a great product, but not sure how to put all the necessary info in the short pitch deck;
Don't know what should be included in a pitch deck;
Tired of getting «NO» from investors; or
Need a second opinion on your pitch deck to make sure you secure the deal fast.
What do you get?
We have reviewed hundreds of pre-seed, seed, and series A startup fundraising decks for top VC firms so we have a lot of expertise and experience in this area.
- Slide by slide feedback outlining both the positives of your pitch deck and the actionable recommendations that can improve your presentation immediately.
- High-level assessment of your financials and KPI’s. Your financial plan is a key criterion for evaluating the feasibility of your business model and often a weak point in startup presentations.
- Preparation for questions that typically stump founders
- A 30-min Zoom call with Jill or Victoria explaining the feedback and next steps
- Investor readiness checklist to evaluate how ready you are for fundraising and what your weak spots are
- Examples of startup presentations which raised funding
- Investment deck submission instructions and best practices
- 50 most frequent investor questions
How long does it take?
- Review turnaround: 2-3 business days
- After that we schedule a 30-min review call based on our mutual availability.
How does the process work?
After you purchase a pitch deck review, you will get access to all the downloadable materials and an intake form to fill out. As part of the form, you will provide a link to your deck.
Refer to the Investment deck submission instructions to make sure that your pitch has all the required info.
Once we complete the review, we will reach out by email with a Calendly link to discuss the results.
What if you need more help outside of this review?
- We can review your financial model.
- We can help you create or refine a go to market strategy, a business plan, a financial plan and company valuation.
- We can help you implement next steps based on the pitch deck review.
What if you need another review?
- If you'd like to purchase another review, use this link. Once you do it, you will be able to access the intake form to submit your pitch deck again.
Get started now!
Victoria Yampolsky, CFA, is a serial entrepreneur and an experienced business & finance executive with extensive startup experience. She is the President and Founder of The Startup Station, an education and consulting company specializing in modeling and valuing early-stage ventures. Victoria helps startups articulate their business case to investors from the financial point of view. She works with founders to create a detailed strategic roadmap, a robust financial plan and a resulting valuation that outline business logic, drivers, financial goals, and key metrics for their company. The Startup Station's 150+ clients across 15+ industries have raised $50M.
Victoria has also developed a comprehensive seven-course finance curriculum geared to entrepreneurs of early-stage ventures with little to no knowledge of finance. Over 1,000 founders have learned the basics of startup accounting, valuation, financial modeling, and financing vehicles.
She is also a speaker and an advisor to multiple startups as well as a founder of several ventures in media and entertainment. She has worked with numerous accelerators including Rockstart, Starta, Numa, Halo, and more and also teaches at Bank of America Institute of Women’s Entrepreneurship At Cornell, where thousands of women have been given the opportunity to take courses in all aspects of starting and running a business. Previously, Victoria worked for Deutsche Bank and was a technology consultant with CapGemini's Financial Services Division.
Victoria holds a Bachelor's Degree, Cum Laude, in Computer Science, with a minor in Mathematics from Cornell University, and an MBA, with honors, from Columbia Business School. Victoria is also on the Advisory Board of the Computing and Information Science (CIS) Department of Cornell University.
Jill Greenwald is Head of Strategy and Fundraising Consulting at The Startup Station. She is also a Program Manager and Investor at Astia, a network of investors that advise and invest in early-stage women-led high-growth ventures. She's invested in 20+ early-stage startups. She facilitates at Bank of America Institute of Women’s Entrepreneurship At Cornell. where thousands of women have been given the opportunity to take courses in all aspects of starting and running a business.
Jill had a 25-year career investing in small public growth equities. Her last 15 years were spent at Fred Alger Management where she was an integral part of the firm's rebuilding after the devastation of 9/11.
Evaluating the potential of an equity investment requires a deep dive into a company’s financial history and projections as well as an analysis of the feasibility of their corporate strategy. The best investments have a roadmap for profitable growth and a defensible competitive advantage. Jill’s top quartile investment returns drove the growth in assets from $500M to over $4 billion during her tenure at Alger. Accolades like winning the Lipper award in 2007 for the best fund in the entire asset class are a testament to her skills in financial analysis and corporate strategy.
She retired in 2016 as a firm partner and prior to her return to Alger, Jill had similar portfolio manager positions at J&W Seligman and Chase Asset Management. She has a BA, Cum Laude, in Economics from Yale University, an MBA from New York University, and a CFA designation.