Pricing for our online courses and in-person classes
We offer seven stand-alone courses and three different course series. Click on the link below to see a detailed curriculum for each course:
- Course 1: Accounting and Financial Analysis;
- Course 2A: Financial Modeling for Software and Service Startups: 8 Business Models;
- Course 2B: Financial Modeling for Product Startups: 8 Distribution Channels;
- Course 3: Valuation Concepts and Valuation Models;
- Course 4A: A Case Study: Modeling and Valuing an Early-Stage Software Startup;
- Course 4B: A Case Study: Modeling and Valuing an Early-Stage Product Startup; and
- Course 5: Fundraising Strategy and Financing Vehicles.
Our flagship series are comprised of five and seven courses. There are two tracks for the five-course series: for product startups and for software/service startups. The seven-course series covers all startups.
Pricing - Online Courses
All non-case study courses are $99. The case study courses are $299, because they include a financial model template.
Each five-course series is $595 ($100 OFF discount).
The seven-course series is $895 ($200 OFF discount).
The course price includes lifetime access to all videos and materials, additional practice questions, 90-day access to corresponding live access, lifetime access to a private Facebook group, and weekly access to live virtual office hours on Zoom.
Pricing - Live Classes
The class price includes materials and live instruction. The financial model template must be purchased separately.
Each class is $60 and the five-class series is $250.
BONUS – You will receive a coupon code for the amount spent on the workshops to redeem toward recorded online courses to get LIFETIME ACCESS to videos, additional practice questions and a private Facebook group.