This model contains the following:
1. Monthly revenue projections for each revenue stream.
A. The subscription stream has two levels of subscriptions: one-month and six-months.
B. There are four marketing strategies for the subscription stream.
C. The advertising stream is launched based on a financial threshold.
D. The advertising stream uses salesforce to generate sales.
2. Monthly variable and dynamically determined operating costs.
3. Yearly salaries and overhead costs.
4. Monthly working capital and fixed asset projections.
5. Annual income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
6. Valuation and funding needs.
7. Break-even analysis and financial summary.
8. Customer lifetime value calculation for each revenue stream.
Victoria Yampolsky, CFA, is the President of the Startup Station, a finance & strategy consultancy for early stage startups. She evaluates financial feasibility of business models and specializes in the financial modeling and valuation of pre-revenue companies. Since founding the Startup Station in 2013, she has advised companies across more than ten industries, ranging from technology, manufacturing, and consumer products to media, entertainment, and fashion.
She has also created a finance curriculum for early stage founders and launched the educational arm of the Startup Station in 2015. Since then, more than 1,000 founders have attended online and in-person finance classes and learned the basics of financial modeling, valuation, and startup financing.
Victoria is an advisor to DreaMe, Opkix, and Stringflix, as well as a founder of several ventures in media and entertainment. Previously, Victoria worked for the Deutsche Bank Research Department and performed IT consulting for CapGemini's Financial Services Division. Victoria holds a Bachelor's Degree, Cum Laude, in Computer Science, with minor in Mathematics, from Cornell University and an MBA, with honors, from Columbia Business School. Victoria is also on the Advisory Board of the CIS Department of Cornell University.