Community of Resources
Every week our newsletter provides a lot of helpful content for entrepreneurs by category:
- Toolbox (#tss_toolbox) - Helpful external resources for startups - fundraising, accelerators, support organizations;
- Gamechanger (#tss_gamechanger) and Tips (#tss_tip) The Startup Station blog articles on useful finance info for startups and financial modeling and strategic finance tips;
- Forum (#tss_forum) - Weekly discussions about entrepreneurial pain points and latest trends. Let us know what you think, learn from the experience of others;
- Events (#tss_events) and News (#tss_news) Information about The Startup Station’s events and interesting news and latest trends in entrepreneurship;
- Spotlight (#tss_spotlight) - Stories of founders we worked with so that we can get inspired and grow together;
- Reflections (#tss_reflections) - Victoria’s personal thoughts and ideas based on her 20 years + business experience.
- Services (#tss_services) - Featured service or course with promotions.
Sign up to our mailing list to learn about all TSS news, events, and programs here:
The Startup Station is now on Clubhouse.
What differs The Startup Station’s Clubhouse rooms from our other events:
- Everybody can speak up and ask questions. Just raise your hand (the icon is located at the bottom right of your screen) and we will answer your questions.
- You define what we are going to talk about.
- New collaborations with numerous speakers in the startup world.
Join our club now!
Watch our BRAND NEW FREE MASTERCLASS "Build credible financials for your early-stage venture" and learn:
- Why all early-stage startups need robust financial models
- How having a sound financial model can help you build a better business from the start and accelerate your fundraising process
- The Startup Station's framework for modeling early-stage ventures called "Business Model Analysis Roadmap"
- And more!
Check out The Startup Station on YouTube
The Startup Station's YouTube channel is a free finance and strategy resource for the startup community.
We post videos featuring one financial or strategic topic relating to early-stage startups.
Would you like your topic to be featured? Contact Victoria at [email protected]
Did you know that The Startup Station has 100+ articles on LinkedIn?
Past speaking engagements and publications
- E- Cornell Webinar: Optimizing Your Financial Dashboard - Use Data, Key Metrics and Indicators to Drive Better Decision Making
- E-Cornell Webinar: The Search for Money - How Women Founders Can Negotiate Better Deals
- Startup Life Live with Ande Lyons: Startups, Get Funded Faster
- Valiant Entrepreneur Interview: Committed to Helping Startups Be Successful and Get Funded Faster
- Radio Entrepreneurs: "Educating Startups & Helping Them Attract Investors" with Victoria Yampolsky of The Startup Station
- Innovator Series by Erin Hobey - Innovators Interview Series spotlights global tech influencers, disruptors, visionaries and innovators: Interview: The Startup Station Founder / President Victoria Yampolsky on Fundraising, Taking Risks and Entrepreneurship
- Bold TV Interview: What You Should Know About Running a Startup
- Test.Optimize.Scale Podcast: You Have to Be Able to Adjust Your Expertise
- Succeed As Your Own Boss Blog: How to Get Funded Faster
- Succeed As Your Own Boss Blog: How to Look for Angel Investors If You are a Female Founder
- Lama-App Interview: The Rise and Need of Female Investment
- Monday Moment Article by Steve Vilkas: The Precious Value of Great Guidance
- XR for Learning Podcast: Forecasting For Innovation Part 1 - Preparing for the Worst
- XR for Learning Podcast: Forecasting for Innovation Part 2 - The Execution Roadmap
- Rise Up for You Podcast: Building Blocks For a Startup
- Better Mousetrap Podcast: What Makes a Startup Successful?
The Tipping Point
by Malcolm Gladwell
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People:
Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
by Stephen R. Covey
Badass Your Brand:
The Impatient Entrepreneur's Guide to Turning Expertise into Profit
by Pia Silva
A Few Things I Learned While Growing To 100 Million Users - And Losing $78 Million
by Cliff Lerner