Community of Resources
Check out The Startup Station on YouTube
The Startup Station's YouTube channel is a free finance and strategy resource for the startup community.
We post videos featuring one financial or strategic topic relating to early-stage startups.
Would you like your topic to be featured? Contact Victoria at [email protected]
Did you know that The Startup Station has a blog?
Learn about the financial and strategic aspects of launching and running an early stage startup.
Past speaking engagements and publications
- E- Cornell Webinar: Optimizing Your Financial Dashboard - Use Data, Key Metrics and Indicators to Drive Better Decision Making
- E-Cornell Webinar: The Search for Money - How Women Founders Can Negotiate Better Deals
- Succeed As Your Own Boss Blog: How to Get Funded Faster
- Succeed As Your Own Boss Blog: How to Look for Angel Investors If You are a Female Founder
- Lama-App Interview: The Rise and Need of Female Investment
- Monday Moment Article by Steve Vilkas: The Precious Value of Great Guidance
- XR for Learning Podcast: Forecasting For Innovation Part 1 - Preparing for the Worst
- XR for Learning Podcast: Forecasting for Innovation Part 2 - The Execution Roadmap
- Rise Up for You Podcast: Building Blocks For a Startup
- Better Mousetrap Podcast: What Makes a Startup Successful?
The Tipping Point
by Malcolm Gladwell
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People:
Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
by Stephen R. Covey
Badass Your Brand:
The Impatient Entrepreneur's Guide to Turning Expertise into Profit
by Pia Silva
A Few Things I Learned While Growing To 100 Million Users - And Losing $78 Million
by Cliff Lerner